A couple weekends ago, Ben, Dallie, Shaylee and I went over to Gooding & Paul for a few different reasons. First, we stopped at Doug and Kathryn's house to see their new place and to pick up some horses. It was fun to see their new home and visit with them for a little bit, unfortunately, I didn't even pull the camera out--oops! And we went to Paul to see Matt and Janae and to meet Declan (born February 1). Here we have Declan and Shaylee meeting each other--Declan is saying "hello".

Shaylee is HUGE next to him!

So fun to have cousins so close in age! Shaylee also has another cousin close to her--Luke Robinson, but I'm not sure how soon we'll get to meet Luke.
2 comments:
It was so fun to have you guys visit! It is going to be fun to see Shaylee and Declan grow up together (just like Trey and Cami)!
I hope the become as good of friends as cami and trey what cute babies
Post a Comment